Most people play casino games for the enjoyment of playing. This means playing to a reasonable limit, and within their own financial means. For a small percentage of players, gambling games are not a form of entertainment; they are a problem, which must be taken seriously. We take steps to help players that exhibit signs of compulsive gambling. Below is some information on different topics. Players also have access to tools located within their account, which will help them to limit and control their access to gambling sites.
- Here are some practical tips to help make sure you stay within safe limits when gambling.
- Here are some myths associated with gambling.
- Here is some information regarding the risks associated with gambling.
- Here is some information to alert you to potential signs of a gambling problem.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, here are some sites where you can get help:
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Responsible Gambling Council
- Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gambling
- The National Council on Problem Gambling
SETTING YOUR OWN LIMITS
We believe in responsible gaming. You are able to set limits that help manage your level of play on the site. You can restrict your own daily, weekly and monthly gaming limits. After you set a limit, if you want to increase that limit you will need to wait for the applicable limit’s time period to conclude before making any increase. Decreasing any limit can be done at any time and will take immediate effect. We want everyone to be able to play in a safe and comfortable environment.
ACCESS TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Terms and Conditions
- Your Account History – Please Login to Access
Underage gambling is an offense. Playing with us is restricted to persons age 18 or over. Anyone who facilitates someone under the age of 18 to gamble has committed an offense and shall be prohibited from Internet Gaming. You are responsible to configure the client terminal’s auto-lock feature to protect the client terminal from unauthorized use. You are prohibited from allowing any other person to access or use your Internet or mobile gaming account.
For further assistance, please Click Here.